SMU2KH, SMU2LB, ...
SLU2KH, SLU2LB, ...
SEW2KH, SEW2LB, ...
PLJ8BD, PLJ8NV, ...
CED2KH, CED2NV, ...
QT12CH, QT12DB, ...
SLW2KH, SLW2LB, ...
QT32CH, QT32DB, ...
QT32CH, QT32DB, ...
CNB6NV, CNB6OR, ...
CEC2NV, CEC2OR, ...
Bulwark BLCT Flame Resistant Deluxe Insulated Bib Overall with Reflective Trim - Excel FR ComforTouch (HRC 4 - 43.3 cal)
CLB2KH, CLB2NV, ...
CLB6KH, CLB6NV, ...
SMU2KH, SMU2LB, ...
SMU4GY, SMU4KH, ...
SLU8NV, SLU8KH, ...
SLD6NK, SLD6TL, ...
SMP2GY, SMP2KH, ...
QS30CH, QS30DB, ...
SML2GY, SML2KH, ...
SMT2GY, SMT2KH, ...
Bulwark QS20 IQ series Flame Resistant Long Sleeve Concealed Pocketed Shirt - 6.3 cal (HRC 1 - 6.3 cal)
QS20CH, QS20DB, ...
SMS2GY, SMS2LB, ...
Anchortex Corporation offers solutions for chemical plants, construction sites, steel mills, lumber yards, and other high-risk work sites to meet OSHA compliance regulations and maintain the health and safety of their employees. We provide for a wide variety of work safety needs, including personal protection like Bulwark clothing, chemical containment and cleanup, emergency evacuation, ventilation, gas monitoring, respiratory safety, fall prevention, emergency rescue, and worker comfort. The cost of worker injuries and illness can result in downtime, worker's compensation, lawsuits, and possibly even criminal charges due to negligence that can damage a company's livelihood and reputation. Identifying workplace hazards and purchasing proper protective equipment such as Bulwark clothing which includes flame resistant clothing and work wear shows concern for the welfare of employees as well as for the interests of the company. Bulwark clothing includes flame resistant coveralls, shirts, pants, and more.
About Flame Resistant Materials used in Bulwark FR Protective Apparel
We currently offer Bulwark Flame Resistant Protective Apparel made from Nomex IIIA, Cool Touch 2, EXCEL FR ComforTouch, EXCEL FR, FIREWEAR, PBI Gold, High Visibility, MMP, and Extend FR fabrics.
Bulwark Protective Apparel made of NOMEX IIIA
• Fabric Content: DuPont NOMEX IIIA aramid (93% NOMEX Aramid - 5% KEVLAR Aramid - 2% Other Fiber).
• Characteristics: Bulwark garments made of DuPont Nomex IIIA are extremely durable, so they aren't damaged by laundering. Bulwark Nomex IIIA apparel is preferred by workers in petrochemical and refinery environments and makes a great choice for electric and gas utility workers.
Bulwark Protective Apparel made of Cool Touch 2
• Fabric Content: 48% Modacrylic / 37% Lyocell / 15% Para-aramid.
• Characteristics: Bulwark Cool Touch 2 garments provide flame-resistant protection in a lightweight blended fabric. The result - unbeatable softness coupled with lasting durability and HRC2 protection. Bulwark Protective Apparel markets TenCate TECASAFE® PLUS fabric under the brand name "Cool Touch 2".
Bulwark Protective Apparel made of EXCEL FR ComforTouch
• Fabric Content: 88% cotton / 12% nylon FR Cotton Blend
• Characteristics: This practical blend provides long-lasting protection for nearly all work environments. Ideal applications for Bulwark Excel-FR Comfortouch garmens include ferrous metals, electrical utilities and the chemical, oil, gas and petrochemical industries. Every Bulwark EXCEL FR® ComforTouch™ garment is engineered for life of the garment flame resistance.
Bulwark Protective Apparel made of EXCEL FR
• Fabric Content: 100% Flame Resistant Cotton - FR Cotton.
• Characteristics: Bulwark EXCEL FR cotton garments offer unbeatable protection for foundries, flame cutting and welding, as well as electrical utilities and the chemical, oil, gas and petrochemical industries. All Bulwark EXCEL FR cotton apparel is permanently treated to guarantee flame resistance for the life of the garment.
Bulwark Protective Apparel made of FIREWEAR
• Fabric Content: 55% FFR™ (Fibrous Flame Retardant Fiber) - 45% Cotton - FR Cotton Blend
• Characteristics: Firewear® is blend of 55% FFR and 45% combed cotton. The fabric has a cotton-like hand and is offered in a knit construction. Recommended applications include utilities and firefighters station/work uniforms.
Bulwark Protective Apparel made of PBI Gold
• Fabric Content: 60% Kevlar / 40% PBI.
• Characteristics: Bulwark PBI Gold® apparel is made from 60% Kevlar and 40% PBI, combining excellent thermal stability with superior comfort. The inherent flame-resistant properties of Bulwark PBI Gold Kevlar/PBI garments last for the lifetime of the garment and will not be damaged by laundering.
Bulwark Protective Apparel made of High Visibility Materials
• Fabric Content: Varies.
• Characteristics: Bulwark offers garments designed to provide additional wearer safety during periods of limited visibility or in the often complex and varying backgrounds found in many occupations such as traffic control, construction and utility work along roadways and equipment operation.
Bulwark Protective Apparel made of MMP
• Fabric Content: 50% FR Rayon / 40% Wool / 10% Nylon
• Characteristics: Because of its unique ability to shed molten aluminum as well as cryolite, specialized Bulwark Molten Metal Protective garments are used extensively throughout the aluminum casting industry. Bulwark Molten Metal Protective products are inherently flame-resistant, so their ability to protect will never be compromised by laundering.
Bulwark Protective Apparel made of Extend FR
• Fabric Content: FR-Treated Disposable Splash Protection.
• Characteristics: Bulwark Extend FR disposable garments are water repellent and made to withstand minor splashes without saturation to garments underneath. Use Bulwark Extend FR disposable garments to extend the life of more expensive thermal protective garments.